WHO IS THIS FOR?
Anyone seeking to build an accelerated confidence to achieve a professional or personal goal.
Each session lasts around 1 hour and is tailored to your specific needs.
Each exclusive session delivers a combination of clinical hypnosis and
confidence coaching to help meet your specific goal.
EXAMPLES OF FORMER CLIENT'S SPECIFIC NEEDS
- Job interviews
- Public speaking
- Social confidence
- Business meetings
- Dating and relationships
- Anxiety reduction
Steve Miller MCIPD, DipHyp (Dist), BSCH
Steve Miller graduated 20 years ago from the London College of Clinical Hypnosis as a Distinction Graduate. A noted rising star, he soon became renowned for his talent in hypnotherapy, supporting clients to manage weight, accelerate confidence and public speaking. Steve’s talent was noticed by Headline Publishing who awarded him 3 book publishing deals. He was later awarded a further book publishing deal from John Blake Publishers.
Steve is well known for his down to earth say it as it is style and has been featured widely by mainstream television, which included presenting his own hit TV Series FAT Families on Sky 1 and Sky Living. He also presented television in the Netherlands and is regularly seen on daytime television sharing his straight talking opinions, including Good Morning Britain, ITV’s This Morning and BBC television.
Steve is co-founder of the Hypno AntiDepressant which was recognised as a Health Innovation by the Sunday Telegraph and in addition is Co-Founder of the Hypno AntiAnxiety. He holds a Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis and a postgraduate qualification in counselling. He is also a member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis.
Steve leads a number of modules on the Diploma programme and takes an active role in marketing the Hypnotherapy Business School and I.A.P.C.H.
Single Session: £150
3 Session Package: £395
Each session is conducted by Steve Miller either via Zoom or 1-1 in person in Henley In Arden.
Choose The Number Of Sessions (1 or 3) And Pay Here...
- Once a booking is made and payment is received, you will be contacted to arrange the date and time of your first session.
- You agree to consult your GP or Clinician before booking sessions if you are suffering from severe depression and / or any other psychiatric condition, to ensure that Clinical Hypnotherapy is suitable for you.
- Once a booking is made, no refunds are permitted.
- Any sessions cancelled by the purchaser, or in the event of non-attendance to any sessions will be deemed as one of the sessions purchased and will not be refunded.
- Clients wishing to cancel any session and move to another date will be permitted to do so only where this is possible. Purchasers agree this cannot be guaranteed and may therefore relinquish their right to any cancelled sessions.
- Sessions will be held within the strictest confidence except for any information becoming known that is deemed a significant breach of English law.
- Purchasers agree that no guarantee can be made with respect to the clients desired outcome of the three-session programme.
- Purchasers agree to be involved in the three-session programme to help support the achievement of their desired goal.
- In the event of in person face to face consultations being unable to proceed due to Covid related reasons including but not limited to lockdowns or isolation of either party, the purchaser agrees that sessions will be conducted online to avoid cancellation.