Steve Miller is the UK’s straight talking Clinical Hypnotherapist, Motivator and Coach. He has been running a private practice for over 10 years and has learnt by making lots of mistakes as well as implementing business strategies that has seen his practice build strongly.
“Steve Miller is One Of The UK’s Top Clinical Hypnotherapists and Coach” Sky TV
This online programme will support you to:
1. Position your practice so that you are able to drive client attraction and increase your email and telephone enquiries.
2. Develop the profile of your Hypnotherapy practice so that you can drive forward your business using a number of revenue streams e.g. products, groups, and online programmes for clients.
3. Maximise your presence both online and offline using a range of marketing and business techniques designed to attract new clients and support you to maintain a consistent flow of clients.
The Structure Of The Programme
You will work through six monthly business and marketing modules designed to support you to market and increase client attraction. Modules will include a variety of learning methods including:
- Workbook style notes and a summary of recommended immediate actions.
- Audio downloads designed to provide motivation and additional support.
- Videos to ensure that you receive personal online face to face support.
A complementary Teleseminar providing opportunity for a Q&A session as you work through the programme
AND AN EXTRA BONUS…
In addition you will receive access to a private Facebook group and be part of the Hypnotherapists business community where you can share progress, ask questions and request specific advice relating to the modules.
Module 1: Developing The Vision
Your first module will help you to put into place the foundations for your hypnotherapy practice. This will include:
- Painting the vision for your practice
- Identifying your niche product and service
- Understanding the process to make your practice successful
Module 2: Website Essentials
A creative website is essential as this is your shop window. Module 2 will provide you with the full range of website essentials and help you to:
- Design a website that captures the attention of visitors so that they connect with you
- Use language on your website designed to promote you as the number one choice
- Develop a number of tools for your website that will help drive visitors to contact you
Module 3: Client Attraction
Once you have completed module one and two and the foundations are in place you will then move on to pro actively attract new clients. This will include:
- Fully understanding how to use social media effectively so that you build a relationship with potential clients
- Business strategies to build a relationship with potential clients so that they are more likely to contact you to book sessions
- The techniques of how to influence the speed at which future potential clients contact you as opposed to your competitors
Module 4: Building Your Profile
As you begin to work with new clients it is essential that you continually build your profile. Module 4 will provide you with the tools to do this including:
- The techniques to build your profile both locally and nationally using a range of PR strategies
- Templates to use for press releases so that you can forward client stories to local and national media
- Knowledge of how to elevate your status by securing a book deal using a step by step approach
Module 5: Tapping Into Corporate
As you continue to build your private practice, module 5 will show you how to tap into the corporate market so that you can build a fresh revenue stream. The corporate market offers huge potential and with a carefully planned approach you can begin to build a stream of clients from this sector. You will be given guidance to assist you to:
- Develop your product / service offering to the corporate sector so that it is relevant to them
- Understand how to make contact with the corporate sector and reach the appropriate decision maker
- Creatively build your relationship with the corporate sector so that you become a preferred supplier
Module 6: Creating and Selling Products
An exciting progression for any Clinical Hypnotherapy business is to develop its products. Once your business is firmly established there is huge scope for product development so that you earn whilst you sleep, however this requires careful planning. Module 6 will show you how to:
- Create your products so that they are commercially viable and likely to sell
- Market your products using a creatively developed step by step process
- Develop an upsell from sales of your products so that you build additional revenue
This Coaching Programme is so powerful and valuable I know it will transfer your business fast and you’ll benefit in numerous ways…giving you returns way more than your investment.
By implementing what you will learn on this programme I have:
1. Developed a practice where I am now so busy I turn clients away.
2. Over 10,000 ‘Likes’ on my Clinical Hypnotherapy Facebook page.
3. Achieved regular PR that drives client enquiries to my business.
4. Signed 5 book publishing deals that have positioned me as an expert
5. Developed relationships with the corporate market to drive new clients.
6. Designed online products that ensure I also drive revenue even whilst I sleep.
YOU CAN DO THE SAME
And, believe it or not, it won’t cost you a fortune!
Place your order now…we start on 4th July 2016…
The Hypnotherapists and Coaches Premier Online Business
and Marketing Programme
EARLY BIRD PRICE, ONLY…$532
Please Note We Start On 4th July 2016
OR 6 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF ONLY $99
Please Note We Start On 4th July 2016
- Once a reservation for the programme is made no refunds will be permitted
- Places on this programme are strictly limited
Ref: Notice Of Copyright Of This Online Programme When Making Purchase:
- You do not have the right to reprint, resell, or forward any content within modules of this programme to third parties.
- You also must not give away, sell, or share the content herein.
- All rights reserved.
- No part of any module may be reproduced or transmitted in any form whatsoever, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any informational storage or retrieval system without the express permission of the author.
- Modules may not be used for training others without the express permission of the author.