The All New FATnosis Offering to Clients
As a FATnosis Practitioner you will support a client over 6 weeks. You will meet with your client once a week either in person or using virtual technology e.g., Zoom / Skype. Each session will last up to 1 hour and you will deliver the following tools, enabling your client to manage their weight into the future.
Week 1: The 80/20 Meal Planning System Including Portion Control Techniques
Week 2: Immediate and Long-Term Weight Management Motivation
Week 3: How to Use Self Hypnosis the FATnosis Way
Week 4: Managing Emotional / Stress Eating and Building Self Esteem
Week 5: SOS Techniques to Control Cravings and Eating Habits
Week 6: Long-Term Weight Management Strategies
The All New FATnosis Practitioner Training Programme
i) Online Modules
As a trainee FATnosis Practitioner you will receive 6 online modules that develop your knowledge and skills to deliver each week for your clients as described above. At the end of each online module is a mini assessment. As a trainee FATnosis Practitioner you will work with me through 6 online modules that develop your knowledge and skills to deliver the FATnosis programme to your clients.
You can work through the online modules at your own pace. You will have access to me personally at any time to support you through the modules.
ii) 1-1 Coaching / Mentoring
Students are allocated a Coach / Mentor once the online modules are completed to ensure any final learning gaps are closed and to support the students confidence to move forward. During this time students are also invited to participate in additional Live Online Sessions to help perfect their skills. In addition, students also receive a 1-1 coaching / mentoring session.
Students will complete a short, written assessment and receive an informal 1-1 session where both parties will be required to sign off full FATnosis Practitioner Accreditation. We believe it is in the interests of both FATnosis and the student to both agree sign off, ensuring that our students feel comfortable and confident to move forward and begin seeing their own clients.
All students and qualified FATnosis Practitioners will have access to our Student Group delivered via Facebook and receive support and ongoing continuous professional development (CPD).
The All New FATnosis Certification Programme is £995 or £395 Deposit and 6 x £100 monthly payment per student.
FATnosis Practitioner Accreditation
Use This Order Button To Pay £995 In Full
Use This Order Button For The Payment Plan:
Pay £395 Now Followed By 6 x £100 Monthly Payments (Total £995)
Terms & Conditions of Becoming A FATnosis Licensed Certified Practitioner
To ensure consistent improvement and a quality brand that Practitioners can be proud of it is important to have a fair and professional set of terms and conditions.
Definitions: The ‘Practitioner’ is the FATnosis License holder. ‘Owner’ is Steven John Miller, otherwise known as Steve Miller. ‘License Holder’ is the ‘Licensed Practitioner’ and vice versa. ‘License’ is the ‘Practitioner’ & ‘Certification’ and vice versa.
- License holders agree to only work with clients over the age of 18.
- License holders agree to adhere to the FATnosis model when delivering the service to their clients.
- License holders agree to have professional indemnity and public liability insurance of £1,000,000 or the international equivalent and are solely responsible for keeping their insurances up to date.
- Purchasers opting to use payment plan facilities recognize and agree that full accreditation will not be awarded until full payment is made. Purchasers acknowledge that they have 14 days from the date of making payment to cancel and request a refund. Those using a payment plan agree that payment instalments are non-refundable except for the first instalment should a cancellation be made within 14 days of its process. However, purchasers agree that any download of the FATnosis programme may automatically mean that they lose their right to any refund.
- Purchasers agree that they will be granted their Licensed Accreditation once they have completed their assessments successfully and agree that the sign off will ultimately be the decision of Steve Miller, the Founder and Owner of FATnosis.
- License holders agree to strictly adhere to the content of their FATnosis training.
- License holders agree to adhere to the requirements set out in but not limited to health and safety and Data Protection legislation (including GDPR).
- License holders agree not to sub license the use of FATnosis or sell any associated products to clients or the public without prior permission from Steve Miller.
- License holders agree to always conduct themselves ethically and professionally.
- License holders agree to being one hundred percent responsible for the management, settlement and outcome of any client or third-party litigation.
- License holders agree that should any behaviour or conduct lead to a professional or ethical breach that their license will be withdrawn whilst investigated. The ultimate decision lies with Steve Miller, the director and owner of FATnosis.
- License holders agree that any breach of the terms of the FATnosis License following investigation will result in the license being withdrawn and the license holder will automatically take down and remove all on and offline marketing or communications aligned to FATnosis.
- License holders agree that any social media promotion as a FATnosis Practitioner will stand alone and not be associated with any other model of weight management model or product. License holders agree that any social media platform used to promote their status must be headed with their name and the two words ‘FATnosis Practitioner’. For example, ‘Steve Miller, FATnosis Practitioner’.
- Licensed Practitioner agree to attend CPD / online update sessions.
- Licensed holders agree to pay their annual £95 status renewal fee or its international equivalent where appropriate.
- License holders agree not to use any third-party discount promotional organisations to market or sell their services as a FATnosis Licensed Practitioner.
- License holders agree to respect the rights of the FATnosis founder Steve Miller as the sole owner of FATnosis.
- License holders agree to use their FATnosis status on a 1-1 basis only.
- License holders are responsible for their own client attraction.
- License holders accept that these terms may change from time and will adhere to fair changes to the terms as appropriate.
- Practitioners agree to market their status as a Certified FATnosis Practitioner as directed by Steve Miller.