Most frequent questions and answers
No formal qualifications are required to begin training as a hypnotherapist; for some people the aim is to help friends or family or just to satisfy their own curiosity – others go on to make a successful and rewarding career out of hypnotherapy. All you really need is a genuine interest and a desire to succeed.
- In Classroom Support (*Birmingham)
- A live internet connection via wifi, any 3G or 4G network
- A modern internet browser such as Chrome, Safari or Firefox. If using Internet Explorer we always recommend using the latest version
- A desktop PC, or any Android or iOS compatible mobile device
You can contact any of the lecturers teaching on the course via email and you will get an answer within 24 -48 hours depending upon the urgency of your query
1) A written Paper: Including a series of 30 questions. Students may use their course notes.
2) Practical Hypnosis Case Study: A self reported case study for a specific clinical condition.
3) Practical live skill assessment: Live hypnotherapy exercise with tutor assessment.
Students are required to pass all three elements to attain the Hypnotherapy Business School, Clinical Diploma in Hypnotherapy.
Your understanding of the course is assessed at each level through question papers at the end of each module. If you do not appear to have understood any particular aspect of the course you will be guided in the right direction with valuable feedback. In the unlikely event of failing, students are given the opportunity to re-take exams free of charge.
We believe in the importance of on-going support – upon completing the course, students can contact their personal tutor for help whilst setting up in practice as a hypnotherapist.