The Hypnotherapy Business School Mission
To provide leading edge business education for Clinical Hypnotherapists and Coaches supporting them to develop and build a thriving leading edge practice.
- To provide a central business hub for Clinical Hypnotherapists and Coaches aligned to supporting the growth of a successful practice.
- To deliver a range of training and development solutions aligned to the business needs of Clinical Hypnotherapists and Coaches.
- To be at the forefront of digital marketing solutions for Clinical Hypnotherapists and Coaches that help drive client enquiries.
- To promote the latest hypnotherapeutic models that help to promote the brand of Clinical Hypnotherapists / Coaches and new client enquiries.
- To increase and optimise the business opportunities for Clinical Hypnotherapists and Coaches to grow their local market share.
The Hypnotherapy Business School Team
Director: Steve Miller
He has been running a private practice for over 10 years and has learnt by making lots of mistakes as well as implementing business strategies that have now seen his practice build strongly.
He is a Distinction Graduate of the London College of Hypnosis, a full Member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis, and has over the last 10 years been featured widely by the media for his work including BBC Television, ITV, Sky 1 and Sky Living, and numerous national newspapers and online websites including The Sunday Times and the Daily Telegraph, as well as high street magazines including Cosmopolitan, Grazia Magazine, and Director.
In addition to a strong media profile Steve brings a wealth of knowledge from the world of business. Prior to starting his own business he was a Commercial Director before later moving into HR and Training. He is also a Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
Special Interests: Building The Hypnotherapy Practice; Building Corporate Relationships; Media Exposure; Developing New Hypnotherapeutic Protocols
Senior Consultant: Andrew Rondeau
Prior to starting his own business, Andrew developed his skills within a number of large corporate organizations, occupying positions including the Head of Information Technology, project management roles and IT Development positions for thirty years. While working at this high level in the UK, Andrew Rondeau began developing as the CEO of WeBuildYourBlog.com, a successful web design, Search Engine Optimization and Blog creation company and because of his level of expertise, his new company took off rapidly.
For the past seven years, Andrew has worked with hundreds of clients in all areas of industry to grow their businesses, providing practical advice and guidance on developing online brand identity, increasing web traffic and successful strategic marketing. In addition Andrew works with coaches and hypnotherapists developing online tools and comprehensive online marketing training materials and products.
Special Interests: Web design, SEO and Blog development